Re: Online doc/RoboHelp Info

Subject: Re: Online doc/RoboHelp Info
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 09:56:32 MST

There's a new product currently out for beta called HAP (Help Author
Professional, from ForeFront Inc. in Boulder. We are testing it
against Doc-to-Help and Help Magician. So far, HAP comes out on top
for functionality.

We attempted to try RoboHelp, but after their customer service lost
our name & number three times, didn't send us the package as
requested, and didn't seem to want our business, we gave up with them.

kat