Re: Doc. Plans and Proj. Management

Subject: Re: Doc. Plans and Proj. Management
From: Marjorie Schejter <mschejte -at- MELMAC -dot- COAT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 14:12:43 EST

Len,

I found your message interesting, and quite accurate. I just wanted to
add, that in addition to sending yourself an email summary of your
meetings, you might want to send it to all those who were in the
meeting. I also sometimes cc my boss so that he's up to date on the
project. I find that this makes it clear to everyone what was decided
and who is responsible to all tasks that came out of the meeting. If
you misunderstood anything, it gives all others involved the chance to
clear up the misunderstanding before it snowballs.

Marjorie

Marjorie H. Schejter Burlington Coat Factory
Technical Communications Mgr 1830 Route 130 North
Burlington, NJ 08016
email: marjorie -dot- schejter -at- coat -dot- com phone: 609-387-7800 (ext. 2547)
fax : 609-387-7800 (ext. 2577)