Re: How do you illustrate a database?

Subject: Re: How do you illustrate a database?
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 09:52:52 MST

Back at BMS Software in Houston and here at Netwise, we illustrate a
database as follows: (roughly)

/^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\
/_________________________\
| |
| |
| |
| |
\ /

argh.... I can't draw in ascii... sorry - anyways, it looks like a
cylinder that's been flattened, with a rounded top and slightly-
rounded bottom. On a full-size page graphic, it would be about 1.5
inches wide and maybe an inch tall.

Hope this has helped somewhat.

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301