Word vs Frame

Subject: Word vs Frame
From: Gordon Meyer <grmeyer -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1993 02:21:00 BST

Katie -

I work at a shop that uses Word For Windows for all of our
documentation. Each manual is at least 500 pages in length, with
some being twice that (in two volumes). Now don't get me wrong, I'm
not fan of Word, but it will handle chapters/TOC/Index for documents
this large. If you have a specific question drop me a note directly
and I'll see if I can help.

Gordon (GRMEYER -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM)