Re: my e-mail program

Subject: Re: my e-mail program
From: Richard elGurutm Howland-Bolton <reh1 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 07:45:18 -0500

> Reply to: my e-mail program

>We use QuickMail (Macintosh)

>Bonni, you're not alone -- I have to type everything in as well (unless, just
>maybe, there's some savvy QuickMail user out there who knows something I
>don't).

>Tracey Showalter
>tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com

I haven't used QM for some time, but I think that when you create a form
you can add a pre-filled* field (a default value). Put one of these, filled
with your sig, at the bottom of the message and it should work.

Richard

*or prefilled if you pre-fer :-)

Richard E. Howland-Bolton Cornell University
Manager Publications Computing Publications Guru
Internet: reh1 -at- cornell -dot- edu ftp: 132.236.39.28
Compuserve: 71041,2133 AppleLink: CUGURU
Voice: (607) 255-9455 Fax: (607) 255-5684
Post: Publications, East Hill Plaza, Ithaca, NY 14850
If you're in town, come play soccer at Northeast School
--Saturdays at 10:00 and Sundays at 4:00