telecommuting

Subject: telecommuting
From: Anatole Wilson <awilson -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 11:55:15 PDT

You might try contacting the offices of Home Office Computing. They just
did an annual survey of telecommmuters, and they might be able to give
you some concrete information.

Sorry, I don't have their address handy.

Anatole Wilson If anyone objects to any
Sr. Assoc. Information Developer statement I make, I am
IBM, Santa Teresa Labs quite prepared not only
to retract it, but to
awilson -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com deny under oath that I
all company disclaimers apply ever made it.