Contract rates

Subject: Contract rates
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 14:57:35 -0400

What is the average rate for a contract writer? When I looked for a contract
writer earlier in the year, I received resumes that requested salaries at
the low and high end of a h*u*g*e range. What are the going rates right now?
What kind of factors affect the salary (i.e., job duties, length of contract,
etc.)

Thanks,
Maria

Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-316 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240