geological prospects

Subject: geological prospects
From: laila <shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 17:03:05 EST

Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyone out there working in the geological
field--for instance in the petroleum industry, or mining industry, or
any other related field--as a technical writer. I am sort of
interested in this area. Perhaps, somebody out there can enlighten me
what kind of writing one does in such an industry, or what working in
such an industry is like.

Also, I would like to thank all those who responded to my message on
business cards. We (the group I was working with) managed to come up
with a pretty neat card. We put both the name and the logo of the
organization on the card. Once again, thanks for the suggestions.

Laila.
shamjils -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu