How to join PIC on Scientific Information?

Subject: How to join PIC on Scientific Information?
From: Andrea Alvarado <andrea -at- WORF -dot- RATIONAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 19:29:51 GMT

How can I join the STC Professional Interest Committee on Scientific
Information mentioned in Liz's posting below?

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Ames Alvarado Rational andrea -at- rational -dot- com
Technical Writer 3320 Scott Blvd. (408)496-3897
Design Support Tools Santa Clara, CA 95054 FAX:(408)496-3636
Manager, Public Relations Committee, Silicon Valley Chapter
Society for Technical Communication