Re[2]: Invitation to the October Northern New England STC me

Subject: Re[2]: Invitation to the October Northern New England STC me
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1993 14:13:00 EST

From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
Raven:
I (and others) are apparently interested in the Northern New
England Chapter's meeting about Internet, Compuserve, etc.

Will it by any chance be videotaped?

LaVonna Funkhouser
vice pres, OK Chapter of STC

OOOH, yeah! We've started doing that in San Diego -- I'd love to get a copy for
our library, if I could (pretty please with a puppy dog face)? (If you do
videotape it, of course.) I'm happy to pay for it -- let me know how much.
BTW, if anyone wants a copy of our tape (OCT: Guerilla Job Search Tactics) let
me know. I can send 'em off for the price of a blank cassette and postage.

Bonni Graham
President, SDSTC