Re: Interactive Tools

Subject: Re: Interactive Tools
From: Liora Alschuler <LIORA -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 16:17:54 -0400

RE: Interactive tutorial tool for WINDOWS

I missed the original query, but have noticed the thread responding to:

>> Michelle Valdez wrote:"Does anyone know
>> of a tool that I can use to create an interactive tutorial
>> in WINDOWS?"

> I hope there are other answers, as I'd like to know about this too.
> From what I know though, here are your choices: 1)Toolbook by
> Asymmetrix 2)Authorware by Macromedia 3)Director by Macromedia,
> developing on a Mac but using a Windows player.

I think we have a much better mouse trap. It is an expert-system based
development tool that takes the drudgery out of CBT development. The tool
itself is available for a major investment in hardware, software, and training.
It is worth it if you are doing constant, high-volume CBT development.

If your CBT development requirements are more sporatic, you might be
interested in the low-cost service that we provide in partnership with the
technology vendor.

I can give you more information about all options if you contact me directly.

I am:
Liora Alschuler
Miles-Samuelson, Inc.
802/785-2623 or 516/437-7330
or
liora -at- delphi -dot- com

(By the way, it does Windows, OS/2, DOS and mainframe CBT -- it can do
Mac, if developed first on Windows. )

PS -- I am new to the list and this is my first posting -- if I have not
followed
the proper format, please let me know.