Re: Internet guide

Subject: Re: Internet guide
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 13:43:27 CDT

Steven,

I have 600+ members of the local chapter of STC who
are eager for any info they can get. In fact, if you have
reprint rights on your articles, please allow us rights to
a single printing of them in our newsletter. Include a
short bio on yourself and I'll pass everything to our newsletter
editor, Cathie Mercer. Unfortunately, Cathie doesn't have
Internet access, or I'd ask you to mail everything directly
to her.

Best Regards,

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411