reference search

Subject: reference search
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 15:19:43 -0500

[This is posted to techwr-l and cap-l. I apologize to those who
will receive it twice.]

I've done a stupid thing and need help from my net friends.
I photocopied an article to use in a class assignment,
but I didn't make note of the journal title, issue
number, volume number, etc.
(I'm a part time grad student who lives 90 miles from the library.)

Do you know of a way to search for a reference by the author and title
on the Internet?

Alternatively, would anyone who has easy access to thier own library
database look it up for me?

Here's the author and title:
Baker, Deborah C.: "A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Verbal
Style and the Elimination of Potential Leaders in Small Groups"

Thanks to any and all who help.

LaVonna Funkhouser replies to: lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com