Interactive tutorial tool for WINDOWS

Subject: Interactive tutorial tool for WINDOWS
From: Michelle Valdez <VALDEZ -at- STLVM27 -dot- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 10:11:06 PDT

I am considering creating a tutorial for a product that
will go out on the WINDOWS 3.1 platform. Does anyone know
of a tool that I can use to create an interactive tutorial
in WINDOWS? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Valdez
IBM Information Development Internet: valdez -at- stlvm27 -dot- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Santa Teresa Lab
555 Bailey Avenue Phone: 408-463-4791 (tie 8-543-4791)
San Jose, CA 95161