Newsgroup for childrens books

Subject: Newsgroup for childrens books
From: Jim Taylor <j -dot- taylor5 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1993 02:04:00 BST

One of my coworkers (who does not currently have access to Internet)
is interested in finding out if there are any newsgroups for authors
of childrens books.

If you know of such newsgroups, please post instructions on joining
them. Any information you have will be greatly appreciated.

I have also heard there is a list server that one can write to for
a list of all available newsgroups. Do you know what that address is?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Taylor