Re: Request for writing quotes

Subject: Re: Request for writing quotes
From: Steve Fouts <sfouts -at- ELLISON -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 15:55:16 CDT

|} From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- uunet -dot- uu -dot- net>
|}
|} I'm not sure if this is for tech writers, but I saw it on
|} a button recently, and figured I'd share it:
|}
|} It is better to write for yourself and not have a public
|} than to write for the public and not have a self.
|}
|} Unfortunately, I have no idea who I'm quoting.
|}
|} Vicki Rosenzweig

Fortunately, I do. It's Cyril Connolly, From the New Statesman, 25 Feb. 1933

Oh yeah, check out my .sig too. Makes the engineers shudder!

* _ ___ * sfouts -at- ellison -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com
* _ /\ |\ _ * "a little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of
* / / \ _| \ \ * explanation."
* \_/ _/ \_/ * <Boilerplate disclaimer here>