Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Oct 1993 to 6 Oct 1993

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Oct 1993 to 6 Oct 1993
From: Thomas Barker <DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 00:11:05 -0600

Tech Writers:

Our student chapter of the STC here at Tech would like to enlist
your help in rounding up quotable quotes about writing...of all
types...by people who do it daily.

Political correctness NOT required. We wanna sell mugs, not
samplers! One-liners work best (e. g. "It is not writ that is
not read." --anonymous). Please include originator of the
phrase, if known.

Add to our collage 'o' sayings. You might get a free mug if
your suggestion gets picked.

Send your responses to the list if you want to share them, or
directly to me if you don't. Thanks.

Thomas Barker dittb -at- ttacs -dot- ttu -dot- edu
Technical Communication Program
Texas Tech Universtiy
Lubbock, TX