Re: Reply to: Re: Reply to: Re: Recent sexism postings

Subject: Re: Reply to: Re: Reply to: Re: Recent sexism postings
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 12:18:41 PDT

Bonni Graham said:
> However, it's precisely because the victims don't need to be told how to feel,
> that we need to examine the behaviour of the perpetrators more closely.

I have steadfastly ignored this thread, but this made me blink. No,
Bonni, the 'underclass', be it slaves or women, have *always* spent
time trying to understand the behavior of the 'overclass', be it
masters or men. That's how we survive. I think it is time for us
to STOP "examining the behavior of the perpetrators". We know how
they behave.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com