Re: Recent sexism postings

Subject: Re: Recent sexism postings
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 11:20:50 -0500

Jim Porter wrote:
>And, by the way, I think this issue is highly relevant to technical
>communication, though the field in general has not yet taken up
>the issue in a way that makes the connection clear.

With all due respect, no one has made it clear to me why these discussions
belong on this list.

Could we PLEASE stop having to listen to race/gender issues?
Are there other people who feel like I do?

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications NeXTMail welcome
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103