Request for Information

Subject: Request for Information
From: Ron Hart <rhart -at- RELITO -dot- MEDENG -dot- WFU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 20:48:36 EDT

Hi Everyone:

As manager of the Advanced Technology PIC I am seeking
your help to bring items of interest to our members.
In March, we will be issuing our 2nd. Newsletter
("The Edge"). The November issue is well on its way
to completion. If you would like to write an article,
present a question for the Letters-to-the-Editor column,
offer a book or article for our "Resources List", feel
free to contact me directly. You may also contact our
newsletter editor-in-chief:

Bob Kovacs
Northern Sky Design
PO Box 156
Bluemont, VA 22012
(703)955-4019
(703)955-3732 (fax)
E-mail (none)

Other items for comment:

1) Would a PIC membership list showing individual expertise
be valuable? Available as a Listserv?

2) What types of information would be helpful?

3) Would an index of references e.g. books and articles be
helpful? With alphabetical and subject matter sorts?

4) What else would be helpful?

ps: If you are an STC member and wish to receive Advanced
Technology PIC material, send me an E-mail message including
your address, daytime phone, fax information.

Ron Hart 5350 Carillon Drive
Hart and Associates, Inc. Pfafftown, North Carolina
Manager, STC Advanced Technology PIC 27040-9746
rhart -at- relito -dot- medeng -dot- wfu -dot- edu (919) 924-0404

"It is a commonplace of modern technology that problems have solutions
before there is knowledge of how they are to be solved."
John Kenneth Galbraith
The New Industrial State