Re: USFWS-one person show

Subject: Re: USFWS-one person show
From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 16:30:28 EDT

Lori,

Do I understand that you work for a consultant firm and USFWS is a client
of the company? If so, could you explain the relationship between your
company and USFWS and how they became involved? Do you work for USFWS
regionally or only locally? Could you explain the project again that you
are working on for them, keeping in mind that I am a novice in the
technical writing field? Like Kim, I am interested in combining science
(in this case environmental conservation) with writing and see your work as
a clue in this direction. Thank you.

Linda Wolf (tscom010 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu)