Re: What is the medium we are using?

Subject: Re: What is the medium we are using?
From: Fred M Jacobson <fred -at- BOOLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 11:54:10 PDT

The IBM Dictionary of Computing (ninth edition, October, 1991)
doesn't list any abbreviation for electronic mail. The LAN
Glossary, published as a supplement to LAN Magazine in 1990,
has "e-mail." My company usage and style guide stated that
"E-Mail" is the preferred spelling.

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 526-3292 FAX: (408) 526-3055
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 3131 Zanker Road / San Jose CA 95134