Re: Screen captures for MS-windows

Subject: Re: Screen captures for MS-windows
From: Kirstin Mathers <kirstin -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 14:24:04 -0400

> I also used Hijaak several years ago, not for Windows but for DOS. I
> didn't find the interface difficult, the only problem was you had no
> control
> over what you captured: it was the whole screen, and not just a
> selected part. If you look at the new Hijaak, or anyother product, make
> sure you have control over the image you are capturing.

We are currently using Hijaak pro to take screenshots of our new Windows
product.
We are using version 2.0 and we _can_ choose what part of the screen is captured
so I
guess at least that part has changed. It seems fairly easy to use (which is good
since the
documentation doesn't seem very complete). We just started using it though so
anyone
who has comments about the application, they would be welcome (I know, that's
getting off the subject . . .)

----------------------------------
Kirstin Mathers
Technical Writer