SGML?WHAT IS IT?

Subject: SGML?WHAT IS IT?
From: laila <shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 18:16:19 EST

Hello,
I am a student from Purdue University, in Indiana, and am majoring in
Professional Writing. I have been reading the mail on the network,
and I must confess that i am actually quite lost. Firstly, I would
like somebody to explain what the SGML stands for, and what is its
purpose.

Secondly, I hope I am not demanding too much, but would anyone out
there know anything about the writing industry in Africa? I am an
international student from Kenya, and do have intentions of going back
home with the hope of finding a job, but I was just wondering if
anybody had any information about the prospects.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking time to read my message.

Laila Shamji. shamjils -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu

"It is very silly to wish to be wise all alone."