Usability

Subject: Usability
From: Popowicz Alison <popowicz -at- SAPPEY -dot- GRENOBLE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 12:33:25 +0100

Hello! I don't know if I've introduced myself (can't remember - I've
been 'lurking' for a while): my name's Alison, I work for Hewlett-Packard
in Grenoble, France. My job responsibilities include both user documentation
and product usability... are any of you involved in usability work?
And does anyone know of a usability/human factors list?

'bye for now,

Alison