Any IntelliDraw Users?

Subject: Any IntelliDraw Users?
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1993 15:38:08 -0500

Any IntelliDraw Users?

Does anyone out there use IntelliDraw (Macintosh version)? We're considering
using it for flowcharting and other assorted graphics. We have also looked at
MacFlow, TopDown, and FlowchartExpress. The typographical capabilities of those
three appear fairly limited and for a few other reasons they aren't appropriate
for our uses.

MacUser gave IntelliDraw a 4-mice rating last November and it has tested out
reasonably well for us so far, but I would appreciate any comments from current
users.

Tracey Showalter
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com