Re: Quest for RE:Estimate for On-Line

Subject: Re: Quest for RE:Estimate for On-Line
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1993 16:51:04 EDT

Hi,

The "Frame tool" I was casually referred to was my way of talking about
FRAME, which I mistakenly presumed to be FrameMaker, the online tools.
Sorry 'bout that. If you weren't actually talking about FrameMaker, then
I'm sure someone on the list can suggest where to find out more info.

Does this start a discussion on glossaries and properly defining your
terms? >sheepish grin<

-John Sanders-