Re: Reviews and red pens: an informal poll

Subject: Re: Reviews and red pens: an informal poll
From: Ilana Levenson <tmc!ilana -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 13:52:38 -0400

Faith,

I agree with you.

I am not at all bothered by the use of red pen by reviewers. I
prefer a bright pen to allow me to see all the corrections which I
need to make so I won't miss any of them.

I try to incorporate all reasonable edits into the doc with the
attitude that it is in the best interest of the document. With this
attitude, I believe that I am able to make my documents better in the
long run.

Color coding, however, is not a bad idea if you are editing for
someone else and you are offering several levels of editing. For
example, you might want to put all changes which MUST be made in red,
suggested changes in green, etc....

-ilana
=:-0

ilana -at- monitor -dot- com