Re: Indexing advice

Subject: Re: Indexing advice
From: Henry Polard <henry -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 09:54:04 PDT

Paula -
The American Society of Indexers,
P.O. Box 386,
Port Aransas, TX 78373

has several useful publications. The only one I've seen (thanks to
the Mountain View Public Library) is Indexing from A to Z, which
you can get from the ASI for $35 (includes p&h).

The M.V. public library had another book on indexing (I forget the
title) that was pre-eletronic publishing. Maybe your local
libraries have books about indexing, too.

--Henry Polard || Libraries - the hallmark of civilization.