Re: Recommended Applications - Interleaf

Subject: Re: Recommended Applications - Interleaf
From: Fred M Jacobson <boole!fred -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 09:42:34 PDT

Michele-

I used Interleaf for most of 1992. It is a very good package with
most of the capabilities of FrameMaker. On the whole, I found the
user interface to be harder to use than Frame's, although it did
have one or two features I'd like to see in Frame (for example, the
paragraph tag bar tp the left of the WYSIWYG page display). Having
used both, I prefer Frame, but I wouldn't turn down a job just
because it required Interleaf. (But ask me about troff.)

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 524-3292 FAX: (408) 730-0558
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 510 Oakmead Pkwy / Sunnyvale CA 94086