Re: Recommended Applications

Subject: Re: Recommended Applications
From: "Kate M. Jarsulic" <kjarsuli -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 09:33:36 EDT

I have to give my two cents on this one.

FrameMaker is my application of choice. I agree with Maria though.
PageMaker is a wonderful package, I don't know why more people aren't
commenting on its versatility.

Frame does everything that PM does minus hypertext links. I hear that the
next version of Frame will incorporate hypertext links from generated
lists to the body text--reducing the amount of greif in creating
on-line documents.

--
Kate Jarsulic
| Technical Writer | (407)242-5316 |