Re: ZIP codes/postal numbers

Subject: Re: ZIP codes/postal numbers
From: sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 11:32:00 EDT

Hi All,

Just an amusing side-note to the zip code and name story. I frequently
tell friends sending things through the mail that all they really need
is my name and the zip code. I live in a small (200+) town with its own
zip code. The PostMaster knows everyone, or at least their names, and
as long as the zip is right, and my name is more or less spelled right,
I get it.

How's that for progress?

-John Sanders-