SDP info

Subject: SDP info
From: Laura Praderio <lpraderi -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 13:23:38 EST

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: HOST Unreachable
To: "Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"

Hi Mary Beth,

As a member myself, I can tell you to contact the Public Relations person,
Carol Szatkowski, (508) 750-4000, at Clear Point Consultants in I believe
Reading, MA.

Laura Praderio
WHOI
WOods Hole
lpraderio -at- whoi -dot- edu

**ERROR** LONG FROM FIELD. FIELD WAS CUT. OLD FIELD WAS:
"Technical Writers List; for all Technical Communication issues"

I'm looking for membership information (e.g., how do I become a
member) of the Society for Documentation Professionals. It may be a
rather local society (Local to the Greater Boston, Mass, area.)

Specifically, I'm looking for a few brochures on what the SDP
is, and what you get out of belonging to it. Since I'm teaching a
class in technical writing this fall, I'd like to be able to hand out
a brochure or some kind of piece of paper and talk about it a bit (I
have been to 1 of their meetings, and it was worth my while).

If anybody has any info about it, please send it to:
Raven -at- usable -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com
603-881-2430
Thanks,
Mary Beth Raven