What is ADP?

Subject: What is ADP?
From: Susan Mitchell <susanm -at- NCD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 16:46:02 GMT

My friend is applying for an entry-level technical writing job
for which experience with ADP is a requirement.

What does ADP stand for?
Is it computer system-specific? Which system?
Is it a highly technical skill?
Is there any way to come up to speed on it quickly?

My friend mentioned something about DNA as well. What's that?

Clueless and unable to advise,

Susan Mitchell
susanm -at- ncd -dot- com 415-691-2798
Network Computing Devices, Inc.

``Determine what is impossible to change, but, if changed,
would revolutionize your business. Then concentrate your
scarce resources on this.'' Don Tapscott, *Paradigm Shift*