STC "Chapter Year"

Subject: STC "Chapter Year"
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 15:37:44 MDT

Over the past couple of months, my incoming STC literature has been
full of items and loud reminders about chapter elections and planning
the upcoming year. Unfortunately for me, our chapter year matches
the _calendar_ year, so all this is just so much noise to me.
I never noticed it before becoming a chapter president, but now it's
in my face all the time.

I'd like to know if EVERYONE (except my chapter) holds their elections
in the spring. If anyone else out there belongs to or knows of a chapter
that turns over at a different time of year than April-May, I'd like
to hear from you.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
President, STC Alberta Chapter
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/not