Re: Electronic newsletters

Subject: Re: Electronic newsletters
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1993 07:35:15 CDT

Eric,

I like Greg Kusmerek's idea of a newsletter index or TOC. Still,
I would like to see a few postings of actual articles to see the reaction
to that much bandwidth. I think it will be positive. I've seen some
very long postings here, some of them my own, and not much complaint.

To paraphrase the esteemed representative from Rhode Island to the
Continental Congress, I've seen, nor heard, nor smelled an issue that
couldn't be posted. Let's try an article or two and poll the reactions.

And before you ask, yes, I'm willing to post one or two.

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411