ISDN Integrated Systems Digital Network

Subject: ISDN Integrated Systems Digital Network
From: Steven Goldberg <Steve_Goldberg -at- DGC -dot- CEO -dot- DG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 17:09:10 EDT

Message:
Hi all -
I've just been introduced to the Internet and I'm amazed at what we
can learn from just reading your letters to each other.
I'm doing a project on ISDN and was wondering if someone out there
would be good enough to help me locate information on it.
I realize this is kind of a blind request, but any advice would be
most welcome and appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
email: Steve Goldberg -at- dgc -dot- ceo -dot- dg -dot- com
Phone: 508-898-4847
Fax: 508-836-4209