humor

Subject: humor
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 10:33:38 -0400

I know the readers of this list will appreciate this story like no other
group of people in the world.

My husband is a programmer. (I think that's kind of a personality type.) He
is also an avid computer wargamer. (A specific subset of the programmer
personality type.) His main interest is WWII wargames. As complicated as they
can get (supply lines, attack and defense on land, air, and sea...) the
manuals must also be very complicated. When he gets a new game, he can spend
days going over and over and over the manual. (You try running a whole war
by yourself!)

The other day, I happened to actually read the registration card for his
newest WWII simulator. Under the comment section, he actually wrote

"Poor documentation"

I taught him something!!! :)

-maria
Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Writer
UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex
Management Systems Division
Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-316 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240