Re: "true" technical writers

Subject: Re: "true" technical writers
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 07:49:19 -0500

>We feel that the true
>technical writers are left out. Most of the sessions addressed commercial
>software user doc writers and financial/banking inst. writers.

Harumphh!

"true" technical writers indeed! 8^)

And yes, the conference was *far* too expensive for me to even ask to go.

Sincerely,

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Senior Technical Writer NeXTMail welcome
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103