degree programs

Subject: degree programs
From: Lori Doyle <doylel -at- RPI -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 15:25:14 -0400

Another program not mentioned is the BS in technical writing and journalism
(one degree) at Polytechnic University in Brooklyn, NY.

Poly also has an MS program in specialized journalism, which can lean
towards financial business writing, medical writing, science writing,
industrial advertising copy, etc.

I went through the undergraduate program, taking some graduate courses
along the way, and started my MS there also. I transferred to
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute to finish my MS in technical communication.
(Someone else already mentioned that program).

I'd be happy to answer any questions about either program.

Lori Doyle
doylel -at- rpi -dot- edu

Technical Writer
Information Technology Services