Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Jul 1993 to 22 Jul 1993

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Jul 1993 to 22 Jul 1993
From: Alexander Friedlander <friedlac -at- DUVM -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 13:58:55 EDT

Jennifer, STC publishes a directory of programs in tech/sci communication.
I know that they are updating it--we sent in updated information about a
year ago. There are a number of very fine graduate programs focused on
technical and science writing/communication.

Good luck.

Alexander Friedlander
Director, M.S/B.S. Programs in Technical and Science Communication
Drexel University
(Complete address below)

>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 08:56:44 -0700
>From: "J.Ashley" <IACJEA -at- ASUACAD -dot- BITNET>
>Subject: tech writing degrees

>Greetings:

>Where are schools that offer degrees in tech. writing? Are they poly-tech
>universities? I have a generic degree in English (I didn't have much
>choice of schools - I had to consider money, spouse - you know how it goes).
>I wouldn't mind going back to school for more tech. writing training. Is
>there somewhere I can find out what schools offer tech. writing?

>Jennifer in Phoenix

Alexander (Sandy) Friedlander FRIEDLAC -at- DUVM -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU

Department of Humanities and Communications
Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA 19104
ph: (215) 895 1819