tech writing degrees

Subject: tech writing degrees
From: "J.Ashley" <IACJEA -at- ASUACAD -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 08:56:44 -0700

Greetings:

Where are schools that offer degrees in tech. writing? Are they poly-tech
universities? I have a generic degree in English (I didn't have much
choice of schools - I had to consider money, spouse - you know how it goes).
I wouldn't mind going back to school for more tech. writing training. Is
there somewhere I can find out what schools offer tech. writing?

Jennifer in Phoenix