Re: ON-LINE

Subject: Re: ON-LINE
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1993 09:13:35 MDT

Tania,

> I would also like to join in to ask information on creating on-line
> documentation and help. So, would you be kind enough to send me some
> informationas well.
> Regards,
> Tania Jarrett-Trygg
> Documentation Supervisor
> Nokia Cellular Systems
> PL 779
> 33101 TAMPERE
> FINLAND
> tel. 358-31-2407 642
> fax- 358-31-2407 666
> internet "jarrett -at- tne01 -dot- tele -dot- nokia -dot- fi"

I would be happy to send you a copy of anything I get regarding online
documentation. I am still in the process of compiling all the
information I have received, so it may be more towards the end of the
week or next week. Will that be ok with you?

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301