Re: Getting TECHWR-L Digests

Subject: Re: Getting TECHWR-L Digests
From: Fred M Jacobson <fred -at- BOOLE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1993 14:46:44 PDT

> I sent this to the BITNET list server at OSUVM1:

> > SET DIGESTS

> The reply I get says:

> > > SET DIGESTS
> > Missing argument - specify at least 2.

> What do I do now? Do I have to tell it two digest names?

Ooops. I screwed up! Here are the correct instructions:

The LISTSERV system that handles this list can send you a daily
(I think) digest instead of individual messages. If you want this,
send a message to LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU . Send

SET TECHWR-L DIGESTS

as the first line of the message.

The result: No more unwanted clutter in your electronic mailbox!

Sorry.

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 524-3292 FAX: (408) 730-0558
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 510 Oakmead Pkwy / Sunnyvale CA 94086