Ventura Publisher question

Subject: Ventura Publisher question
From: Dennis Johnson <docwrite -at- ODUTSA -dot- ATT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1993 16:18:00 CDT

We publish a document in Ventura Publisher (3.0, not Windows) that is
actually an assembly of many small ones. What we'd like to do is be able
to print the document pieces with a DOS command line or script (that is,
not have to open a section in VP, click on print, print ... open up
another section ... repeat the process ad nauseam).

This would probably be an "aftermarket" program. Also in addition to
printing this way, we'd like to be able to have the output go to a
PostScript file, rather than directly to the printer.

Any VP users out there aware of any tools to do this?

Thanks for any help,

Dennis Johnson
docwrite -at- odutsa -dot- att -dot- com