Re: Article index for Tech. Communication

Subject: Re: Article index for Tech. Communication
From: Tom Warren <TWARREN -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1993 23:33:11 CST

REF: Yoo-Hoo to STC. While I am not exactly a national leader--being an
underling on a couple of committees--I can respond to the STC is not
doing anything about bibliography. Phil Lillies (HP/FRANCE) produces a
yearly bibliography available through Jack McFadden (CAnada--check your
STC directory). STC Office hopes to have it up on the BBS soon (some
search-engine problems). The BBS currently has the journal and
PROCEEDINGS available for searching. There is also a
dissertation/thesis index available on the BBS.
You asked about the "leadership" listening here. My guess is that
Binion Amercon is the only one who reads this list--he's the
Director/Sponsor for Region 5. I have alerted the STC office that there
is discussion about it being on the NET, but no reply yet. As I have
said before, notes to the office and Annette Reilly, President, should
get something going.
Tom
Tom Warren
twarren -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
twarren -at- osuvm1 -dot- bitnet