STC/Internet

Subject: STC/Internet
From: Daniel Lupo <LUPODJ%PUCAL -dot- BITNET -at- UICVM -dot- UIC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 12:39:37 -0600

(Apologies if this is a re-post -- I had some problems sending.)

Am I missing something, or are we trying to re-invent the wheel?
Why not just have some STC personnel (from a designated PIC?)
post job listings and STC info to techwr-l ? I know I am an
Internet novice, so if I *am* missing something, please enlighten
me (and others). Thanks.

Dan Lupo
Purdue University Calumet
Bitnet: LUPODJ -at- PUCAL