Evaluating Software, Standards for

Subject: Evaluating Software, Standards for
From: ROSE NORMAN <UAHRXN01 -at- UAHVAX1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1993 16:14:00 CST

A colleague and I are about to evaluate a structured writing software
package being considered for use in a government agency. I haven't done
a formal (written) evaluation in about 8 years, when I took a course in
CAI that taught us a system for evaluating CAI packages. Do any of you
know if there's a standard evaluation method we could copy for this
process? The two of us want to evaluate using the same methods, sot hat
our independent evaluations will at least be consistent in terms of what
is evaluated and on what criteria.
Rose

RNORMAN -at- UAHVAX1 UAHRXN01 -at- ASNUAH -dot- ASN -dot- NET