Query about an abbreviation

Subject: Query about an abbreviation
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 19:03:49 EDT

RE: Vicki Rosenweig's Query about an Abbreviation

Vicki -- I believe HDL in the document by the French author is probably
the same as HLD, which English-speaking software developers use to mean
High Level Design (as opposed to the LLD, Low Level Design, which contains
more details about the design of the application).

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO 80444
INTERNET: 76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com