Interested parties?

Subject: Interested parties?
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 12:53:35 EDT

I found anther post, a reprint of an electronic mail message from
computer columnist William Zachman. In it, he explains that he is
canceling his contract with Ziff-Davis productions because he is
tired of their editorial pressure to publish nothing but nice
things on Microsoft products (and little on anything else).

If there's enough interest on this list, I'll forward that post
too. If you have USENET access, it's on comp.os.os2.misc

Cheers,

--gk